- We Employ Universal Design Fixtures and Practices
- We Can Complete Any NDIS Funded Accessibility Project
- Fast, Professional Installation
- OT Approves All Final Designs Before Work Begins
Wet Room Accessibility Services
To help ensure your wet room is fully accessible and customised to suit your exact needs, while also keeping it affordable, all projects at AccessAble Home Modifications begin with a Free Safety Audit. After asking a few questions about your exact needs, budget, and taking a few measurements as we audit your space, we’ll leave to develop your custom Free 3D Plan*. All designs are reviewed by an Occupational Therapist to ensure full accessibility for all our projects.
- Install Universal Design Sinks with Built-In Hand Rails
- Install Safety Rails Along Walls
- Install Slip-Free Flooring & Tiles
- Install Detachable Shower Heads and Shower Rail Supports
- Install Long Projection Toilets for Wheelchair Use (and accompanying grab rails)
- Install Towel Warming Unit
- Install Wheelchair Accessible Sinks and Fixtures
- Install Thermostatic Shower Valve to Avoid Scalding
- Install Extractor Fan/Shower Exhaust to Minimize Moisture & Slippage
- Install Transfer Bench for Wheelchair Accessibility to Tub
- HOB Removal
- Install Walk-In Shower or Tub
- Widen Doorways for Wheelchair Accessibility
AccessAble Home Modifications incorporates Universal Design (also known as “Inclusive Design”) principles and products on all projects to ensure your space is safe and accessible for disabled, elderly and non-disabled usage.
All of our designs to improve accessibility are fully reviewed and approved by a Registered Occupational Therapist to ensure the completed space is fully accessible and functional based upon you or your loved ones exact needs.
When modifying your home for accessibility using NDIS funding, you do NOT have to choose the government option. AccessAble Home Modifications is qualified to complete NDIS-funded accessibility modifications and we’re happy to help with all your questions.
Step 1: Sign-Up for Free Safety Audit & 3D Design:
AccessAble Home Modifications provides a comprehensive and Free 1-Room Safety Audit with zero obligation to use our services. We will examine your space, ask a few questions about your specific needs and budget to then create a Free 3D Design* of your completed and affordable room with all Accessibility Features included.
Step 2: Schedule Time for Free Safety Audit
After signing up for your Free Safety Audit, we will contact you via email to schedule your appointment. We always arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled time and the entire process takes less than an hour to complete.
Step 3: Just Tell Us Your Exact Needs When We Arrive
During your Free Safety Audit, our Accessibility Expert will ask you a few quick questions to determine your exact needs. Then, we’ll review the space, talk with you about your plans and budget so we can quote appropriately, and then be out of your way in just a few minutes.
Within 3 business days, you’ll receive your Free 3D Design* to see exactly how your new fully accessible room will look when complete.
*Please Note: On smaller projects, a full 3D Design may not be possible but we will provide visual representations of completed space.