AccessAble Homes Accessibility Experts
Who Are We?
AccessAble Home Modifications are Perth’s exclusive Accessibility Experts. For more than 7 years, we have specialised in residential and commercial accessibility modifications for the injured and disabled. We employ Universal Design fixtures and practices in all Accessibility Projects to ensure your new space is fully functional for seniors, people with disabilities, and fully mobile people.
What Types of Accessibility Projects Can We Help With?
AccessAble Home Modifications has the experience, expertise, and experts on staff to help you complete ANY Accessibility Project, including:
- Installation Of Hand Rails
- Install Stair Lifts & Elevators
- Install Accessibility Ramps
- Modify Any Bathroom or Kitchen for Full Accessibility
- Install Special Appliances or Cabinets to Suit Exact Needs
- Install Non-Slip Flooring
- No Accessibility Project is Too Big or Small
- Widening Of Doorways
Why Select AccessAble Home Modifications to Help With Your Project?
1. We Design and Build to Suit Your Exact Needs, Budget, and Floor Plan:
At AccessAble Home Modifications, we take the time to understand your specific needs. Then, we design custom accessibility solutions that meet your exact needs, budget and floor plan rather than sell you a load of equipment and services you don’t really need. >
2. We Can Complete Any NDIS-Funded Project:
Many incorrectly assume that a NDIS-funded accessibility project must be completed by the contractor recommended by the government. Wrong! AccessAble Home Modifications is qualified to complete ANY NDIS-funded project and we’ll be happy to answer any and all questions about this complex yet vital financing option.
3. An Occupational Therapist Reviews All Plans Before We Start Building:
At AccessAble Home Modifications, we understand that not everyone’s needs are the same. That is why we have a registered Occupational Therapist review all of our designs and information to ensure our custom solution will suit your exact needs and make the space fully accessible.
4. We Employ Universal Design Fixtures and Practices in All Accessibility Projects:
Universal Design (or Inclusive Design) means that a space is inherently accessible to seniors, people with disabilities, and fully mobile people alike. In doing so, our 100% Accessible spaces are minimally impacted by our designs so the space remains both stylish and functional for all users.
5. FAST and Professional Installation:
At AccessAble Home Mofications, we understand that you don’t want your home or routine disrupted any more than necessary. That is why we take extra time to conduct the Free Safety Audit so we can gather vital information and measurements that help us PLAN and EXECUTE your accessibility project FAST once you decide to move forward.
Why Do All Projects Begin with Free Safety Audit?
Every Accessibility Project is different because we all have different needs. We begin all projects with a Free Safety Audit for several reasons, including:
- Assess Your Exact Needs: AccessAble Home Modifications assesses your exact needs before providing any quote so you don’t pay for any features or modifications you don’t need.
- Allows Us to Measure and Assess Space First: We try to make our service as affordable as possible so reviewing the area that needs modified helps us assess exactly what will be necessary to make the space accessible. By doing so, we can keep pricing down and make your new Accessible space more affordable and functional.
- We Design Custom Solutions Based Upon Need, Budget and Floor Plan:Adding every single safety or accessibility feature to a space does not necessarily help you or your wallet. In fact, you only need the features and modifications necessary to help you use the space. Our Free Safety Audit helps ensure your custom solution suits your needs, budget and floor plan.