- We Design and Build To Your Exact Needs, Budget and Floor Plan
- All Designs Reviewed and Approved by Registered OT
- Universal Design Fixtures and Practices Used on All Projects
- 3D Design Included with Your Free Safety Audit
Walk-In Shower Services
AccessAble Home Modifications offers a wide range of Walk-In Shower Services to suit any need or budget. Sign Up for your Free Safety Audit and we’ll come out and review your specific needs and then design a custom solution with the accessibility features you truly need to make the space safe and functional.
- HOB Removal To Create Accessible Walk-In Shower
- Install Walk-In Shower (New Unit)
- Install Detachable Shower Head
- Install Shower Rails for Safety and Safely Storing Detachable Shower Heads
- Install Non-Slip Flooring
- Install Towel Warming Unit
- Install Shower Bench
- Install Thermostatic Shower Valve To Avoid Scalding
- Install Shower Exhaust to Reduce Moisture and Reduce Risk for Slipping
- Install Tension Pole for Added Support
AccessAble Home Modifications incorporates Universal Design (also known as “Inclusive Design”) principles and products on all projects to ensure your space is safe and accessible for disabled, elderly and non-disabled usage.
All of our designs to improve accessibility are fully reviewed and approved by a Registered Occupational Therapist to ensure the completed space is fully accessible and functional based upon you or your loved ones exact needs.
When modifying your home for accessibility using NDIS funding, you do NOT have to choose the government option. AccessAble Home Modifications is qualified to complete NDIS-funded accessibility modifications and we’re happy to help with all your questions.
Step 1: Sign-Up for Free Safety Audit & 3D Design:
AccessAble Home Modifications provides a comprehensive and Free 1-Room Safety Audit with zero obligation to use our services. We will examine your space, ask a few questions about your specific needs and budget to then create a Free 3D Design* of your completed and affordable room with all Accessibility Features included.
Step 2: Schedule Time for Free Safety Audit
After signing up for your Free Safety Audit, we will contact you via email to schedule your appointment. We always arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled time and the entire process takes less than an hour to complete.
Step 3: Just Tell Us Your Exact Needs When We Arrive
During your Free Safety Audit, our Accessibility Expert will ask you a few quick questions to determine your exact needs. Then, we’ll review the space, talk with you about your plans and budget so we can quote appropriately, and then be out of your way in just a few minutes.
Within 3 business days, you’ll receive your Free 3D Design* to see exactly how your new fully accessible room will look when complete.
*Please Note: On smaller projects, a full 3D Design may not be possible but we will provide visual representations of completed space.