Disabled Bathroom Accessibility
To make your bathroom accessible for injured or disabled users, we begin with a Free Safety Audit. This will help us determine what fixtures you need and what obstacles may need to be removed to accommodate your needs today and in the future. Once complete, we will provide you with a Free 3D Design* showing you what your new fully accessible disabled bathroom will look like when complete.
- We Can Help with Any NDIS-Funded Accessibility Project
- We Design and Build to Enhance Accessibility for Specific Injuries or Disabilities
- All Accessibility Features and Designs Reviewed by OT
- Custom Solutions to Suit Your Exact Needs, Budget and Floor Plan
Disabled Bathroom Modification Services
All projects begin with a Free Safety Audit to assess your needs and determine which safety and accessibility features will be necessary to make the area safe and accessible. All designs are reviewed and approved by a registered Occupational Therapist to ensure you can use all features and functions from a sitting or standing position and that your needs have fully been met. We know your time is precious so we provide fast, professional installation and don’t stop until you are 100% thrilled with every feature in your new accessible bathroom.
- Install Disabled Shower
- Install Disabled Tub
- Install Disabled Bath Lift
- Install Non-Slip Flooring
- Install Safety Grab Bars on All Necessary Walls and Fixtures
- Install Wall Mounted or Tall Toilet Plus Appropriate Safety Rails
- Install Tension Pole
- Install Lever and Foot Controls
- Install Shower Bench
- Install Towel Warmer Unit
- Install Shower Exhaust to Minimize Moisture and Slipping
- Install Shower Safety Gate
- Widen Doorways for Wheelchair Accessibility
- Install Thermostatic Shower Faucets to Reduce Risk of Scalding
- Remove HOB for Fully Accessible Walk-In Shower
- Install Hand Held Shower Sprayer for Improved Accessibility
AccessAble Home Modifications incorporates Universal Design (also known as “Inclusive Design”) principles and products on all projects to ensure your space is safe and accessible for disabled, elderly and non-disabled usage.
All of our designs to improve accessibility are fully reviewed and approved by a Registered Occupational Therapist to ensure the completed space is fully accessible and functional based upon you or your loved ones exact needs.
When modifying your home for accessibility using NDIS funding, you do NOT have to choose the government option. AccessAble Home Modifications is qualified to complete NDIS-funded accessibility modifications and we’re happy to help with all your questions.
Making Your Home Safe and Fully Accessible is As Easy As 1-2-3!
Step 1: Sign-Up for Free Safety Audit & 3D Design:
AccessAble Home Modifications provides a comprehensive and Free 1-Room Safety Audit with zero obligation to use our services. We will examine your space, ask a few questions about your specific needs and budget to then create a Free 3D Design* of your completed and affordable room with all Accessibility Features included.
Step 2: Schedule Time for Free Safety Audit
After signing up for your Free Safety Audit, we will contact you via email to schedule your appointment. We always arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled time and the entire process takes less than an hour to complete.
Step 3: Just Tell Us Your Exact Needs When We Arrive
During your Free Safety Audit, our Accessibility Expert will ask you a few quick questions to determine your exact needs. Then, we’ll review the space, talk with you about your plans and budget so we can quote appropriately, and then be out of your way in just a few minutes.
Within 3 business days, you’ll receive your Free 3D Design* to see exactly how your new fully accessible room will look when complete.
*Please Note: On smaller projects, a full 3D Design may not be possible but we will provide visual representations of completed space.